Monday, November 30, 2009

Celebrating Life !



Guess wat ? I got a "celebration tray" in my name , ordered by the midwife :)))
Wow ! A fake champagne with wine glasses and a note saying ,"Congratulations !! " with Strawberry decorations.
When I thanked her the next time I saw her , She snapped me , " Oh that's nothing , You did a great job Mommy ". On top of the world now :)

Hope u ppl get a clue , why I was on and off blogging for sometime now.
My hands are full and you know m a blogoholic .. so will keep posted at my convenience :p

12 comments:

gils said...

wooowwwwwwww.....sooooopppper news congrats :)

sri said...

I dont quite undestand, I had a guess but I am not sure. so its better that I dont say anything :P

RamNarayanS said...

Congrats!!! Have a wonderful time.

G3 said...

Wowwwwwwwwww.. Congratulations :))))

Hope both of u r at good health. Take care :D

Carpe Diem said...

congrats :)

R-ambam said...

Thanks everybody ! except srivats :p

gils said...

name decide paniteengala!! hey are u in facebook or orkut?

gils said...

/I dont quite undestand, I had a guess but I am not sure. /

LOL :D yeah...rambam madam..ivlo "directa" oru news "deliver" panna ungalalaa matumay saathiyam :D

sri said...

adhu sari edhaan matternnu cleara sonna ennavam.. vazhthukkal!

R-ambam said...

gils,
naan veetla thaanga irukein.. (ambi post padicha epectu :D )intha oorla paer vekkalaenna ration card kodukka maataanga... so easy aa moonu eluthula oru paer vechurukkom ... konjam yosinga kulanthai valanthappuram permission vaangi paer publish pannidrein.. :)))

Srivats,
mikka nanri ! hospital la vaera edukku congrats sollida poaraanga ..?
aanalum romba appavithaan :p ,ithana paerukku puriyara matter ungalukku puriyalaiye !

sri said...

//mikka nanri ! hospital la vaera edukku congrats sollida poaraanga ..?
aanalum romba appavithaan :p ,ithana paerukku puriyara matter ungalukku puriyalaiye !
//

hehe naan romba nallavaaangoooo :) and konjam dumb hehe

Great to hear/read the news, once again Congradulations! :) My best wishes are with you and your family.

Ando-Karthik said...

Congratz... :))))))